Monday, June 30, 2008

The Tooth Fairy Finally Came!

Yesterday, Kaybree finally lost her tooth! Grandpa Dean and Grandma Janet were here...along with the rest of my family...Grandpa gave her a dollar! We were sooo excited, and a little nervous, to go to sleep. We put Kaybree's tooth in an envelope...
Then we put the envelope under her pillow!
This morning we found $5 and pixie dust (glitter) under her pillow!
Kaybree said that she saw the Tooth Fairy! She said the Tooth Fairy wore a beautiful pink dress, She had beautiful wings, and she wore a backpack to carry all the teeth in! She also said that when she flew around she scattered rainbow pixie dust! WOW!!! She is one lucky girl, I never saw the Tooth Fairy!
You can't really see the pixie dust in the picture, but it's there!

9 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok the pixie dust is such a great idea so clever mom good job. Oh and your little girls jammies love them I had the same kind when I was little. How excitting. Five bucks I think I got 50 cents.

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Thats awesome. I love how she saw the tooth fairy.. So cute! 5 bucks.. thats sure lucky. I remember getting a dollar or something!

Nate and Marcie said...

That is such a cute idea with the pixie dust. She is one lucky girl to actually see the toothfairy!

Mackenzi said...

That is so cute! I love Kaybree's description of the tooth fairy, I was never that lucky to see the tooth fairy. haha. While Kaybree's loosing teeth, Rachel's trying to get hers in! She has been miserable, her top tooth is trying to break through. Much more fun at your house!!

JoJo Gonzo said...

Wow!Good work. I never got that kind of money back when I lost my teeth. But to answer your question if I dream about Edward...no. I have a thing for Alice myself.

The Hoods said...

That is so fun. I am worried about how the tooth fairy doesn't wake the kids up. Good Job!!

Lauren said...

Send the tooth fairy to my house please! So fun seeing you the other day! Glad to hear your doing better.
Here is my e-mail.

Laurens_way7@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

You have one nice tooth fairy in your part of town! Our tooth fairy is still stuck in the 80's I guess and only leaves us 50 cents! What a big girl!

Brittany said...

Just for the record...I talked to the Tooth Fairy, she said that the five dollars was a one time thing. The first tooth is a very special one. She said the next tooth will probably be worth $1.00! She said that any teeth that are knocked out are worth a little more too!