Yesterday was Kaybree's Dance Recital! She did an awesome job! She had two dances, the first was ballet to "Be Our Guest" (Beauty and the Beast) and the second was tap to "Zero to Hero." (Hercules) She got a medal for all of her hard work throughout the year!
Kaybree and her dancing pals!
Emma, Kaybree, Sierra, and Payten
The night before the dance recital, I curled Kaybree's hair with sponge curlers. This was the first time I have ever curled her hair. She has always had curly hair on her own, but now that she's getting older, the curl is leaving! Oakley, not wanting to be left out, got curlers in her hair too! (She doesn't need any help with curl!)



5 comments:
How cute is that. Having a boy you dont get the cute dance recitals so I enjoying seeing pics of your girls and my friends girls doing all the girly stuuf that they do. Anyways I love the curler pic it reminds me of doing the same when I was little. Your girls are so dang cute. Congrat on the award kaybree..
Just had to respond to that comment you left for Dannielle and Bella about chatterbox girls. I was just thinking I wonder where your girls could possibly get that from? I can't believe you guys are still in coats back in Utah. We've had straight 90's for three weeks now!
So fun to see your kids growing up! Glad you found us :)
Cute blog! Brooke emailed me her blog and I found you on it. I have a blog but its private so next time I see you I'll have to get your email address! Fun to see all your picutres. Schottie says hi!
Cindy
I forgot to mention how gorgeous Kaybree looks in her dance pictures!!
Post a Comment