Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Friends!

Amy was in town this last week. Amy is my very best friend from clear back in high school! Anyway, Amy was here for her sister's wedding. She was able to find time in her crazy schedule to hang out and stay with my family! She is a wonderful person, friend, sister, auntie! Not to mention an amazing cook! We had lots of fun with her, so much fun that my girls want her to live with us permanently! Like all good things, it had to end. She had to leave, but not without major crocodile tears on Oakley's behalf!
I would have to say that I am very blessed to have wonderful friends in my life. Between old friends, new friends, girls night out group, my wife, (hahaha) and my sisters, I would have to say life is pretty good! Thanks to all my friends!

1 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Theres nothing like good friends nothing....