Friday, June 20, 2008

Tax Rebate!!!

I've been having way too much fun with our tax rebate check!
We decided to get curbing in our front and back yard!

We made a fire pit in our back yard!

And, I've been working on our food storage with the extra money!

What did you do with yours???

4 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Sooooo love your yard. We did concrete curbing this year in the back as well. Isnt it amazing how much of a difference it makes I couldnt believe it. Looks like you guys have a really nice house...

Jessica said...

That is awesome, you did a lot! We went to Disney World with ours :) I am jealous of your food storage, we really need more than what we have, where did you get your buckets of food from?

The Dabo's said...

Great minds think alike. I have 2 of those big blue water jugs and I think we have 4 of the costco instant food buckets. We just need to fill the jugs with water still. Kind of important....

Stark Family said...

That's so much fun! Ty and I splurged on a TV; it's the first one we've had that didn't require a smack to get rid of the fuzzy lines. I'm sorry you were sick for the wedding, it would have been fun to see you! We are hoping to come back before the end of the year, so we will have to catch up then!