Today we went to Robert's and bought some finger paint! We decided to paint up the garage as a surprise for Bryce! The girls loved it, and it took a long time! So if you are looking for some fun...I highly recommend it!
1 week ago
Bryce, Brittany, Kaybree, & Oakley
Today we went to Robert's and bought some finger paint! We decided to paint up the garage as a surprise for Bryce! The girls loved it, and it took a long time! So if you are looking for some fun...I highly recommend it!
Posted by Brittany at 8:22 PM
7 comments:
That is such a good idea I think my husband would freak at me and what were you thinking but I like it so dang cute. I bet your girls thought you were the coolest mom ever that day for sure. They are such artists...
I love it!!! That is such a great idea!
Fun idea!! I remember that playroom in your old house that all the kids could color on the walls. I loved that!!
That is so cute! What a great idea. It looks like they had a blast!
That is really cute! What a fun little mom you are!!
So Cute! What cute pics too! Can't wait to see it in person! love you!
How fun. My kids are so jealous. I'm gonna have to think of somewhere they can do that.
Post a Comment