Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Humdrum Day

Let me just tell you how sick of the cold weather I am! Today was a stay at home day. This is what we did....We ate lunch in our Care Bear Costumes and watched The Care Bear Movie! We jumped on the couch and made a fort with the couch cushions!
We got our swimming suits on and played in the sink! That is what we did for our humdrum day!I do have to post this picture of the girls...Last night we went to a birthday party. There was a clown at the party who painted all the kids faces! The girls had a blast! Oakley asked the clown if she would be her mom! Imagine that, Oakster wants a clown for a mom! Maybe I could send her home with the clown next time! Ha.Ha.Ha!!! I do have to mention that Kaybree was especially excited about the party because CAMERON was there! :)

5 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

You keep on telling me I am such a fun mom so not true look at you that looks like a great inside day we spent it assembling my bassinet so my brother and his wife can borrow it and then hung out with them for a bit and came home and did not a dang thing. We sooo need to get together for sure if its good weather one of these days you guys are more than welcome to come on over for sure...

ash said...

Good job making the best of a not-so-good day! Looks like fun! Your girls are so cute!!

Drea said...

You are such a cute fun mom!! It was cool to run in to you guys at the Walmart lol...

Andrea S.

estinger said...

OH MY...you're the best mom ever! If Annie hadn't been sleeping over with my mom, she would have for sure been watching a movie or soemthing.

Amber said...

I just came by to say sorry we didn't get to chat at the party, I had left dinner cooking to drop off Cameron, so I was in a bit of a rush to get home. Then when I came to pick him up he told me you had already left. I do have to laugh though that on Liza's blog, I love how Cameron and Kaybree were sitting next to each other in both pictures. If you don't think it would be weird, we would love to have her come over sometime, or we could just get together at the park or something. Oh, and about Twilight...I can completely relate about the withdrawels. I am an Edward fan all the way!!