I know it's a little late, but I still wanted to let Bryce know what a great Daddy I think he is. Bryce is so good with our little girls. He helps out all of the time. He does things that I know a lot of dad's wont do...like Bryce will actually get up with the girls in the middle of the night, after I kick him! Hahaha! Bryce plays so cute with the girls too. He'll get down and wrestle, play hide and seek, play daddy monster, (the only way to make him leave is to give him a kiss) Sometimes when Bryce comes home from work, he has little stickers and other doctor office bribe toys for the girls. He also brings them little goodies after his trips that he often has to take. Bryce is such a great fun dad that when the girls are in trouble...they call for dad to save them! Not only is Bryce a great dad, but he is a wonderful husband too. He's always there for me no matter what it is. If I need him to listen to me or if I need him to do laundry and vacuum, he does it. I know I would like to think that I do everything, that I have it all together, but the truth is Bryce is half the reason I still function every morning! Thanks for everything, I love you!
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment