Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oakley's First Day Of Preschool!



Oakely started preschool on Tuesday! She was so excited to go! To tell you the truth I was too! HaHaHa! The girls will be at school at the same time giving me at least two hours twice a week to myself!!! What am I going to do with my time??? What else but volunteer in Kaybree's class...I knew it was too good to be true! Me relax...I don't know the definition!

2 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Carson starts pre school next week. I cant wait either but I am like you they had me sign up once a month to volunteer to help in the class. So I gues three weeks out of the month to have to myself is still not that bad. Got to love school. It does make you think twice though about another one cause then you cant just ship them off to school as well. Kind of sucks dont you think...

John and Ashley said...

She looks so grown up. I go to my kids classes also. It is so fun.