Monday, September 15, 2008

Going Private!

My family blog will be going private...Due to some strange events, I feel it necessary to go private. Let me just say tonight's family home evening will be on "Stranger Danger" Please leave me your email address so that I can invite you to view my blog. Even if you think I already have your email, please leave it anyway. I've been struggling with the idea of privacy for a while now...I like that old friends can find us here...so please don't feel stupid just leave your address! My friend gave me a good idea, I wrote down all of your addresses then deleted your comment just so you addresses aren't out there for all to see. So, know your comment was deleted on purpose!

25 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ash said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emilee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica Mary said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fackrell Fam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mackenzi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monica Mary said...

Your going to love me. Another friend of mine just posted a question about meals and tons of people left cooking blog addresses so here you go!

thisweekfordinner.com
recipesyummyrecipes.blogspot.com
thepioneerwomancooks.com
bloggerbuffet.blogspot.com

This should keep all of us busy cooking for a while!

JoJo Gonzo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Hoods said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Dabo's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aaron and Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stark Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
John and Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shauna snow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kylee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melinda said...

Hey! K so I have this cook book that I got from Seagull Book and it's called Best Of Country Slow Cooker Recipes. It's AWESOME! I will try to scan some recipes and email them to you or else I will be here till Christmas typing all of them for you. I just nedd to find a few min. to do it. Sorry it's taken me so long=)