A bunch of you have been asking how to get sitemeter....All you do is go to www.sitemeter.com There you set up an account. It is free, unless you get the upgraded version. I just have the basic version. (actually my version has "Search Word" the basic version does not. I got lucky and signed up while they were offering it for free.) It is pretty easy just follow all their directions.
If you do not want to go private, at least change some of your settings. While I was poking around trying to figure out how to go private, I found that you can disable search engines from finding your blog! Just log into your blog, go to, customize, then go to settings, go to basic, (basic should pop up first) scroll down just a little bit and where it says, "Add your blog to our listings" switch that to NO. Then scroll down one more. It says, "let search engines find your blog" switch that to NO as well!!! And tada, crazy people from New York should not be able to find your blog!!! If you need help with anything just let me know!
1 week ago



3 comments:
Thanks for the info, now I know why I don't have the search engine feature on my sitemeter. I will make sure my settings are good on my blog, I think I already have those as no but am not sure.
Thanks Brittany! I just sent you an e-mail asking where to find a sitemeter; dis-regard it!!
thanks for the invite! your blog is so cute! that sitemeter thing sounds cool. :) since i have made my blog private i feel so much better. a ton safer. really.
Post a Comment