Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance!

Both of the girls have started dance lessons again! They absolutely love it!!!
Here are a few pictures of their first day of dance! Oakley is taking Ballet and Tap! Isn't she so cute!!!
Kaybree is taking Jazz and Tumbling!!! She is soooo excited to learn "new tricks!"
In this picture she is nothing but business!!!
Pretty impressive for her first try!!!


8 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

I love it these are the things you get to enjoy when you have little girls and they are such little girls. They look so cute in there ballet outfits.

Brooke Franco said...

They are so cute! I can't wait!

estinger said...

Your girls look so cute! I need to sign Annie up for something like that...preschool just isn't wearing her out enough!

Mackenzi said...

They look so cute! I love the little ballet outfits.

Melinda said...

Oh so cute! Girls are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment and offer. I totally freaked out, but after some more investigation, I figured it out. I felt so dumb that I couldn't do it that I wouldn't quit until I had a new template. These dance class pictures are so adorable. I love them. Annie

John and Ashley said...

How fun. My girls were so excited to go back to dance.

heidi larsen said...

i am so glad that i know you have a blog now! i sent you an invite to mine. your blog is so cute!