Thursday, September 25, 2008

Little Miss Attitude!

Oakley, is such a "drama queen" lately! I guess it's not fair to say lately, she has always been my "drama queen" Anyway, this picture says it all. I don't even remember what she was mad at in this picture, but it describes her attitude perfectly!
The other day, she told me she knows everything! Really? At age 3, they already think they know everything?! This was our conversation!
Oakley: I know everything mom.
Me: You do?
Oakley: Yep, I know that Santa lives at ummmm.......,
Mom, where does Santa live?
Me: The North Pole
Oakley: Oh ya, I know that Santa lives at the North Pole.
I know that Rudolph has a shiny nose.
I know I'm going to get lots of toys!
See Mom, I know everything!
Me: Yep, you sure do!
Am I in for it or what?!

3 comments:

John and Ashley said...

That is so funny. Tayden calls Macie the Drama Queen, but truth be told Tayden is the real Drama Queen.

Mackenzi said...

That picture is so cute!

Ryan said...

So I wonder where she gets it from? I seem to remember someone who knew everything.