Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Weekly Recap!


Happy Anniversary to us! We had a blast all day. We started the day down town at Sanctuary Day Spa, they offer fabulous couples massages. By the time those were over, it was time for lunch. We just ate at Subway in the food court. (nothing too fancy) That is when I gave Bryce the Jazz tickets. He was soooo excited. He didn't understand that we were actually going to the game at first. He couldn't believe I was being so nice! Ha.Ha.Ha! After Lunch we went to a movie we saw Maid Of Honor. (which I thought was so funny) After the movie we did some shopping, then had dinner at Ruby River Steakhouse. Yum! Then off to the game.
I decided that I am a bad luck charm. Every time I have ever been to a game they always loose. We had lots of fun anyway. We actually met up with my parents! After eight years of marriage it's okay to have parents tag along for your anniversary! (right?)
Mother-like-Daughter or is it Daughter-like-Mother?
Girl's Night Out!
Girl's Night Out Again! Brooke wanted me to make sure I mentioned that she is in the front, there for making her bigger than the rest of us. We went to dinner and a movie. This time we saw What Happen In Vegas! It is seriously hilarious! I think I laughed the entire time!
Me having a little fun with Patrick Dempsey!

5 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Gosh it sounds like you had a great past weekend. Ok when you said you were at gateway the same time we were I couldn't believe it thats nuts and we were there for a couple hours that would have been fun to have seen eachother. Girls night outs rock dont they I wish me and my girlies would do it more than once a month we soooo deserve it dont you think. Anyways we should all hang out sometime I mean I feel like I know all about you and the fam due to this whole blogging thing. Anyways I am glad you had a good anniversary weekend. I think we need to dothat next year for our 7th for sure sounds like a good time...

The Hoods said...

It sounds like you guys had a great time, what a fun anniversary! You went and saw all the good chick flick movies, what are we going to see when we go for our GNO?!? J/K! You can always see something twice, right?

John and Ashley said...

Yeah,
I'm so glad you had fun. Sounds like a fun idea for an anniversary. We might just copy you because we won't be able to go over night for our next anniversary. I desperatly need a girls night out. I'm really looking forward to next weekend. We need to get together on the details.

Jessica said...

Gosh how fun! I am super jealous you got to spend the whole day and night on a date, sounds so fun! what a fun day!

Mackenzi said...

Such a fun weekend! I love the picture of you with Patrick Dempsey! I have a celebrity crush on him, I think Marc's a little jealous! haha