This week we went with Bryce to St. George! Bryce works down there often and sometimes we go with him. We seriously had so much fun! Definitely a needed break!
Bryce does however have to work. He takes the car and I take the double stroller! If your thinking that my kids are too big for the stroller, you're right, they are, but it sure beats the complaining I would have heard if I hadn't had it with me! Oh, and let me tell you, what a workout I got! We stayed at the Marriott and everywhere I went from there was all up hill! I really wanted to contact some of my St. George blog friends, (You know who you are) I feel like I know everyone so much better now. So let me know if you want me to contact you next time we come down. We could have some fun at the pool or something! Or I could walk to your house or something! Ha..Ha.Ha.!!
Here are the girls in the stroller. We were about to take all those newspapers in Kaybree's hands back to the front desk. The girls woke up before us. They opened the door without us knowing, ran down the hallway and collected all of the newspapers from the doors of all the Marriott guests. I hope they didn't mind! I definitely deserve mother of the year award.
We walked to the outlet stores. They have a store there called The Bear Mill. It is similar to Build-a-bear. We picked out some bears, stuffed them with fluff, gave them love, an outfit, and then named them!

Here are the girls at the pool. We stayed at the pool for a very long time! That night we went to dinner at Chili's. While at Chili's this little old lady came up to me and said, "You have the most well behaved children! It was a pleasure dinning next to you!" I thanked her politely, but when she left, I had to laugh! Would she had said that had it been any other day? The girls were about to fall asleep in their plates! They were so tired from swimming! It did make me happy though!
Here are the girls at the pool. We stayed at the pool for a very long time! That night we went to dinner at Chili's. While at Chili's this little old lady came up to me and said, "You have the most well behaved children! It was a pleasure dinning next to you!" I thanked her politely, but when she left, I had to laugh! Would she had said that had it been any other day? The girls were about to fall asleep in their plates! They were so tired from swimming! It did make me happy though!



6 comments:
What a fun trip! I love that they collected the newspapers, that cracks me up :)
What cute pics, the stroller is the only way to go anywhere with two - although I don't have a double one yet, that is my next big purchase. Sounds like a fun trip! Swimming is always such a hit!
I am so excited you are home! It sounds like you had fun! I love the newspaper story! I wonder if I will ever have a story like your last one??? ;) Love Ya!!!
Sounds like you guys had alot of fun its nice to go somewhere like st george not to far but far enough to feel like you can get away fro a weekend. I am jealous though my hubby is down there this weekend as well, I couldnt go cause I was throwing my bros wife a baby shower today so would have rather gone to st george. Anyways looks like you were a great mom this weekend and your girls look like they ha fun with there mommy thats for sure. Oh the newspaper thing made me laugh so hard what a funny girls...
So fun!!! I'm glad the "short bus" came in handy! I love when my kids are so worn out from the day that they have no energy to be bad, it is wonderful!
I love the double stroller! I still use mine all the time, granted, Makenna does have to walk because I do have three to deal with! Do you think they make a triple stroller? I would really be driving a bus if I had that! Your little trip looks like you had fun!!
Post a Comment