Kaybree had her preschool graduation yesterday! I am so proud of her. She had a little speaking part and she did a great job! I can't believe how fast they really do grow up! As we drove to the community center, where the graduation was held, the song "You're Gonna Miss This" came on the radio. (If you haven't heard it, it's on my side bar, click on it and you will see why I'm such a baby!) I started bawling like a baby! I can't believe she's already going to be in kindergarten next year.
Before their program started, Cameron and his mom Amber came over to us! In case you forgot Cameron is her boyfriend! Ha.Ha.Ha.! We got a picture of the two of them together! What a cute couple! Ha.Ha.Ha.! I thought it was so cute and fun. Bryce on the other hand about had a hernia! He can't believe that the boys are already coming around! He afterward proceeded to tell me how when the boys come to our house he's going to give them a hard time, maybe stare them down a bit, or get his gun out and be cleaning it, or some other intimidating method of torture! I personally think he is all talk, guess we'll see! He was nice to Cameron though!
Kaybree receiving her diploma!
Kaybree and Oakster!

1 week ago



6 comments:
That is so cute! I love that she already has a boyfriend :) I can't believe she is going to be in kindergarten - where does time go?
How cute is that I would be the boob as well and start crying. Then Carson would be so embarrassed, but what else are us moms for. Anyways I think she looks way older than pre school age. You better watch out with those boys already liking her shes going to be a trouble when she gets older. I love the last pic your girls are so cute and so well groomed they always look so put together I can appreciate that...
She looks so cute in her little cap and gown. It cracks me up she has a boyfriend!
Cute blog, cute girls!! You will have to tell Bryce pulling out the gun may have the reverse effect with Cameron, he would have a friend for life. ;)
p.s. my email is a.anderson01@gmail.com
I can't beleive our girls are getting so big, it's crazy. Just to think that 6 years ago, we were both living in the Pines and both pregnant, look how much our kids have grown and gone through and now they will be going to Kindergarten. Kind of sad. I'm a baby too!!
Funny... I remember your Dad threatening to answere the door with a gun too! Must be a daddy thing. Cute kids.
Post a Comment