Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Franco Photography!

Brooke has been doing photography for a while now. She even did my engagement pictures over eight years ago! (back before digital cameras! Don't I sound old?) She really has a natural talent! She has set up a blog for it. Please check it out and see her awesome work! Good Job Brooke!

4 comments:

Brooke Franco said...

Wow! Thanks Britt!!! What a great sister! Love ya!

Jessica said...

So cute!! Great Pics Brooke!

Melinda said...

what a bunch of talented girls. I love your bows. Do they look cute on older girls(6yrs. and 4 yrs.)?

Brittany said...

I guess it's all personal preferance, I think bows look cute up until around 8 yrs. After that, flowers and cheerleader bows. The high school girls at the mall said that a lot of high school girls have been coming in for bows too. I think that is insane, but that's just me! I wear flowers in a low ponytail myself!