I know what you are thinking, "can that place really still be opened?" It is still opened and so much fun! It still has the rollerskating rink but they have added a bounce center and a playground, hence the plastic balls! We went today for a birthday party for one of our great little friends Ellie! The girls had so much fun and can't wait to go back. It's only $5 for the entire day, and they let you bring in your own food!
Oakster!
Bug!
1 week ago



2 comments:
Me and my cousins were talking about going there. I guess the kids cantake there scooters there as well from what I have heard. Maybe we all need to go there together it would be alot of fun I am sure...
I can't beleive that place is still open! I used to love that place! How Fun!
Post a Comment