Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mother's Day Plans!

I was in getting ready for church today when I over heard Bryce asking the girls what they should get me for Mother's Day next week. Oakely said "A tweet" Bryce asked what kind of treat? She said "a chocolate tweet and a diet coke" Then Kaybree piped up and said, "maybe we should get her a sticky eye ball and some perfume." I couldn't help but laugh! They really know how to get to my heart! Chocolate, Diet Coke, a Sticky Eye Ball, and some Perfume! What else could a mama want?

3 comments:

Brooke Franco said...

That is so cute!!! Did they hear you laugh? I love kids Ideas.

Brandon and Tenille said...

That is so dang cute. My huby usually remembers its mothers day once its almost over so we will see what happens. But your daughters answers are adorable....

Melinda said...

Your kids have grown up so much... in fact I think you were prego with your 2nd last time I talked to you. My email is mooandmagoo@yahoo.com. Email me and we can catch up!! Your girls are darling by the way. I heart mom's day.