Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I know I'm a little late, but I still wanted to wish all my friends and every other mother that reads this a Happy Mother's Day. I know, as well as anyone, how hard a task mothering can be. I am so thankful for my mom and the great example she set for me. She is a wonderful person and I'm proud to call her mine. Love Ya Mom!

I also wanted to thank everyone who helped me out this last year. It was Mother's Day last year that I got sick. Everything is fine now, and all the stinkin' weight came back, (unfortunately) but all is well. Thank you to everyone who prayed and was concerned for me!

1 comments:

Nate and Marcie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! And I'm glad that you're feeling better this year, honestly you look great! LOve ya!