Sunday, June 14, 2009

K's Kindergarten Graduation!

Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday I was dropping her off and crying!! Now I'm picking her up and crying because she is going to be home with me all summer!!! Just kidding!! I did get a little choked up.....I really can't believe how fast this year has gone.
For her graduation, they had a little fashion show. The kids were supposed to wear their favorite outfit, costume, dress-up, etc. K chose her dance costume. She looked so adorable up there on stage!! They did the fashion show then sang songs about the school year and the friends they made. After their songs, the teacher showed a slide show...That is where I started to cry! They had the song "Let Them Be Little" by Trace Atkins....It is a real tear jerker!
K with her class.
Bella, K, and Bailey

K, Bella, and Mikalee

K and her teacher Mrs. Bishop. K LOVED having Mrs. Bishop as her teacher.

3 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

That will be me next year!!! They grow up so fast!! did she have all day kindergarten or just Partial days?

Anonymous said...

I love the kindergarten programs. They sing the sweetest songs. Kaybree looked so cute in her dance costume. Her friend, Bailey is in my ward. Just a bit of warning, 1st grade is even harder as a mom! Have a great summer!

The Hoods said...

That is fun! I found out that Makenna is doing a fashion show for her Kindergarten program as well. I wonder if they do that at all schools?!!?