Monday, June 1, 2009

Disneyland, SeaWorld, and the Beach 2009!!

Warning**** Picture Overload****
What do you do when you have such adorable kids? Let me tell you because I know! You take LOTS and LOTS of pictures!!! hahaha! The pictures are in backwards order! Let me start from the beginning.....We arrived in CA on Sunday May 17th. We got there, checked in and put the girls down right off. As we were tucking them in, all of the sudden or building started to sway......We were in a 5.O earthquake!!! Crazy huh? I was hoping this was not a sign of a bad trip ahead of us! It wasn't, we had a blast!! Monday and Tuesday we went to Disneyland. Wednesday, we went to Newport Beach. Thursday, we hit SeaWorld. Friday, we were back at Disneyland. Saturday, we drove home. Now I want to do it all over again!! :)Cutest little rear ends you will ever see!!! One of my very favorite things.. Little bum cheeks hanging out of swimming suits!! :)
Best Friends!
Us at SeaWorld
The girls flattened a penny at SeaWorld
One of my favorite pics of the trip!! hahahaha!!! Love you Hun!!
The girls on the merry-go-round!
Us at California Adventure
K striking a pose!!
O watering the flower on top of her head!
Cute patoots!!
Loving "It's a Small World"
Lock them up, they're crazy!!
The girls at Minnie's house
Gotta love those tea cups!!!
Excited to go on rides!!

14 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Look like you guys had a blast!! love the bum pictures too!! :) I NEEDA to upload my pics from my trip to Wa but it takes forever!! ahah take care

Brooke Franco said...

I love all the pictures!!! I am so glad you had fun! We had fun with sarah!

The Hoods said...

Your pictures are making me excited for our trip to Disneyland in October!! It looks like so much fun! It's funny, Makenna has those same shirts in the last picture, and Alexa has the same swimsuit as Oakley. We have good taste!

The Allred's said...

Yay for Disneyland! I'm glad you had so much fun! I can't wait to take vacay's with my future fam! You guys are the cutest! Love and miss you!

Teresa said...

Your girls are just too cute! I love the pictures and am so glad that you had such a great trip! It makes me want to go somewhere!

Jessica said...

Looks like fun! Love the beach bum picture sooo cute!

Stark Family said...

So fun! I can't wait to take Bella to Disneyland!!

Young Family said...

What a fun trip.

Mackenzi said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! Love the picture of the girls in the ocean, so cute!

The Dabo's said...

How fun? My poor kids have still never been to Disney. Little bum cheaks are my fav too. Glad you had fun!

Cindy said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun time! I can't wait to take the kids to Disneyland! I just never know when to go! Cute pictures!

Melinda said...

It really is the happiest place on earth! You have such a cute family:)

Allison said...

Finally catching up on your blog. What a fun trip! I love disney and I love the way the kids die over it. Your girls are darling, just like their mamma!

John and Ashley said...

Looks like tons of fun. I've been such a slacker lately. I'll have a post sometime this week I promise.