Tonight we went out for Carie's birthday....we had so much fun!! (to say the least!) First, we took Carie to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. We talked and laughed so much, it was great. They made Carie get up on the birthday saddle and we all gave her a Texas yee haw!!! hahaha!! Carie on the saddle!!!!
After dinner, we went over to the mall and we each found the most hideous outfits, and put them on!! They were hilarious!!
Teresa is strutting her stuff in a, I love my boyfriend tee, and MC Hammer pants!!! Her purple shoes, white sunglasses, and red hat finish the outfit perfectly!!! hahaha!!!



9 comments:
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! Love the pictures!! HAHA
That is hilarious!! We totally need to do that!! I can totally see Mandi in one of those outfits!! HaHaHa. I hope that you are not sick of Texas Roadhouse, since we will be going there on Wednesday!!!
Brittany. This is a good look for you.
Where in the world were you guys finding those hideous clothes? Seriously.. hilarious.!
That's funny, I have the same outfit in my closet but never had the guts to wear it. You inspired me!
Wow... that is some severe clothing! Lol!
Thanks for the fun night out! It was a blast!
That looks like so much fun. We tried doing that in high school and we got kicked out of the store.
i always love to look at ugly clothes and see how much they cost. it's amazing what people are willing to pay to be ugly. but to actually try it on, amazing fun. I'll have to try that. melissa
Post a Comment