Friday, June 12, 2009

Dance Dance Baby!!!

We have had quit the eventful dance week at our house! Last Monday, the girls had their dance recital at the Sandy Amphitheater. It was going great until mother nature decided to unleash her furry on us! It poured rain like I've never seen before! Oakley did one of her dances and they were just about to put K on stage when they decided to cancel the performance!!
Later in the week the girls performed at the Riverton Arts Festival. That one wasn't too bad, it was really windy and there was tons of dust in the air, but the girls pulled through and danced their hearts out!! They did awesome!!!! This last Tuesday was the rescheduled dance recital. Again Mother Nature was not in agreeance, but the show had to go on!! The girls did such a great job again! I just love these girls, they are just to darn cute!!! I actually didn't mind getting them ready three different times. I loved doing their hair and makeup and glitter!! They loved it too!! All I can say is, "Bryce better have his guns ready when these girls turn 16!"
O striking a pose!
K striking a pose!

Posing together!



O dancing to "Boogie Woogie JitterBug"


K and some friends waiting back stage to dance. Their song was "Cuban Pete"


O and her dance class waiting and waiting!!


K and Makenna! What cuties!!!

3 comments:

The Hoods said...

It sure was an eventful week. I am glad that it is over, and I can relax for a couple of months!!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

yeah this dumb rain has cancelled both of Jonathans Tball Games!! UGH! Im sick of the rain!! Ready for some sun!! Your girls are soo cute!! Yes, i agree about Jess going to Nursery!! VERY BITTER SWEET!! Im glad because she is finally not squirming and screaming during class but not i have to sit through Sunday Schooll.. haha take care

John and Ashley said...

So cute. I love the costumes.