I saw this on my friends blog and thought it was a fun idea. So... The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me! For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be a joke book, autographed picture of myself, handmade bag, or a little invention of my own! I may create you a blog header or paint something for you with my food. (That would be scary). I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows?
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. Believe me.... it may blow your mind!
So let's play!!!
1 week ago



4 comments:
Sorry, that was my comment, under the wrong name. Count me in! I can't wait to see what crazy things you make for everyone! :)
I'm scared! I was all gung-ho till I saw that I have to do it too, but then I thought what the heck! You are so creative and funny and I can't wait to see what you come up with.
So I don't want to discourage anyone from signing up!! I do not care if you put this on your blog or not!! I just want to have some fun and make some goofy gifts for all y'all!!
bring it baby! this must be fate, i haven't blogged for what 4 months! melissa
Post a Comment