Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I just wanted to wish Bryce, and every other dad, daddy to be out there, that read this blog, a Happy Father's Day!
Bryce is the best daddy ever!! I have always thought Bryce was the best, but this year has been particularly eye opening. In Feb. I had my unexpected surgery. The very next day was Oakley's birthday party. I thought about canceling it, knowing I could not host it. Bryce insisted that he do it. I thought at the moment that it would be fine, I'd be able to sit on the couch and kind of help, but when the kids started to come, all the commotion made me sick. I started to throw up!! I had no choice but to go to my room! I could hear Bryce handling the party without me. He did an awesome job! I just sat there listening and laughing!
This May we went to Disneyland, Bryce was all over it!! He was all about the girls, and making sure they had a great time. Anytime they asked him to jump, he'd ask how high?! He made sure they saw everyone of the princesses they wanted to see, and went on every ride they wanted to ride!
The beginning of this month, we had a few dance recitals. The girls performed at the Sandy Amphitheatre. Well, the weather did not agree with our plans and down poured on us every time. Each time, the girls and I would stay covered while Bryce would run for the car. Once he brought the car to us, he took both girls in his arms and rushed them to the car so they wouldn't have to get wet at all! (Super cute)
These are just some of the reasons that make you the best!
I hope you have a great day honey!! Thanks for all you do!! I love you,
-Britt
Bryce doesn't complain at all about the girly things he has to do!! hahaha

2 comments:

Allison said...

Barely catching up on your blog. So cute. I love the pic of you in the zebra print. Woo woo!

Melinda said...

What a good daddy/hubby!