Monday, April 13, 2009

According to O!

"Breaking News Aunt Brookey, Taylor Swift is coming to EARTH, she is going to have a CANCER, and it's going to be really good!!!"

Now, don't go spreading rumors because I do have the translation: Taylor Swift is coming to UTAH. She is going to have a CONCERT, and it's going to be really good!! :)

6 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

HAHAHa THATS CUTE!! I know what you mean about the not knowing when to go to the ER.. If Jake wouldn't have been home, ER would have had us in there..LOL He sure saved us money by being home and saved us a trip to the ER.. Take care

Brandon and Tenille said...

Hahahahaha I was a little bit confused for a minute there thanksfor clerifying. How funny is that thank heavens for mommy translations....

Mackenzi said...

Hahaha! That is hilarious, I love it!

Nate and Marcie said...

Oh it totally made sense to me. :) That's so cute, I love Oakley!

Jennifer Hatch said...

That kind of stuff is priceless, kids are so freaking funny!

John and Ashley said...

So funny. Okay, so I had to tell Tayden about the Easter bunny, she is way to smart and has started hearing things at school. I just figured that it would be a lot easier with her knowing the truth. I'm such a party pooper. I still think she believes in Santa because he has a sled and helpers, but she just knew the Easter bunny could not do it all. I'm so glad you had fun in Vegas that sounds like so much fun.