OH MY GOSH!!! My new favorite thing right now is "SMART COOKIE" My friend Allison introduced me to them! If you haven't had one, you are seriously missing out!!! They are located in American Fork. If you feel the urge to go get one (I suggest you do) call me first so I can put in my order too!!! :)
1 week ago



5 comments:
Very cute cookies.
Oh Brittany, those cookies are the devil! Of course you are so cute and skinny but I have to try to loose weight. Just the sight of them makes my mouth water!
I just gained 3 lbs. looking at them.
Yum they sound and look delicious I will have to keep them in mind when I am out that way for sure....
Oh. my. goodness. they are so good! Thanks for sharing them with us today, I will have to have babies more often!
Post a Comment