Monday, April 13, 2009

O my big girl!

My baby got her ears pierced today!!!! I can't believe how big she is getting!! I wish we could freeze time right here, right now! I just love the stages that both my girls are in! Yeah, we have our good and bad days, but really we just have fun! Love these girls! Before.....
After!!!

I told her she was so brave, she said "no I wasn't, I cried!" Really she was so brave! She sat there in that chair waiting to get her ears pierced and wasn't even scared! I'm just glad that they pierced both ears at the same time!!!


Our little support system!!

3 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

YEAH!!!! Thats cute.. "She wasn't brave cuz she cried".. Thats sweet.. On the fun age...

Allison said...

I wish I could talk Bella into it. No luck. She's scared to death!

Brandon and Tenille said...

They look so good and she is so brave just for going through with it and they look soooo cute. Tell almost everyone cries its part of the whole experience....