
Easter morning was an interesting one....K woke up at 5:00am completely terrified that the Easter bunny had been to our house!! She is my very logical child. She thinks things through way too much! Easter Bunny, Leprechauns, Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and she doesn't like any of them! She hates the idea of someone being in our house while we are sleeping... that IS a pretty scary thought! Anyway, she was trembling from head to toe. It was so sad! The night before I told her that I would stay awake to let the Easter bunny in and let him out too. It obviously wasn't enough. I think next year that stupid rabbit will just doorbell ditch the baskets and call it good! On the other hand, O loves everything! She was so upset that K didn't want the Easter Bunny to come! She loves the Easter Bunny, Leprechauns, Santa, and the Tooth Fairy! So, what do I do? Do I tell Kaybree the realities of life, or deal with a terrified child every holiday?

After all the DRAMA.... The girls truly loved their baskets!
Happy Easter all y'all!!!
5 comments:
I love their Easter outfits, so stylish! I get freaked out when I overthink the whole Easter bunny, leprechaun, etc...thing. I try not to elaborate too much to my kids, for fear they will be freaked out. It may be a good idea to tell Kaybree the truth. However, I would be worried about her telling Oakley or kids at school. I have had this happen to my kids!
awww.. your girls are so cute!! i used to overthink that too when i was little.. It freaked me out. she is starting to get to the age of knowing the truth but what about poor Oakley.. I dunno... Maybe the doorbell ditch will be better!! Take care
Darling outfits! I love buying Easter clothes for the kids. And it's funny, Bella is scared of the Easter Bunny too. I tell her the same thing. :)
Oh that is so sad I think your right next year door bell ditching would probably be the smartest way to go about it. She will soooo laugh about it all when she is older thats for sure. Love there easter outfits so dang cute but then again you and your girls always look soooo put together and so cute all the time.....
That is too funny... and sad... but funny!
Post a Comment