Monday, July 6, 2009

Lagoon and Lagoona Beach!

We had a great weekend up at Lagoon!! We decided this year to get season passes to Lagoon because last year was just so much fun!! This year so far we have gone 4 times. After going twice you have already paid for your season pass. (definitely worth it!) Anyway, we went two days this weekend. The first day we spent riding the rides and wearing the kids out! The second day we went to Lagoona Beach and played, played, played!!! Seriously, the girls are very spoiled!! But we love it!!! O!

K!

O!

K!

Catching some rays!!!! Loving it!

My favorite photo of all!! O throwing a fit in the parking lot!! Definitely time to go home!! She didn't want to walk to the car. I offered her a piggy back, but she wanted to be on my shoulders. I had her on my shoulders earlier, and she wanted to be up there again. I told her they were just too tired, but I could give her a piggy back. This is what happened next!

Family pic at Lagoon!
Bryce and O!
K and I!

1 comments:

John and Ashley said...

Looks like so much fun. I don't think we are going to brave Lagoon this year. Maybe next year.