Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

We had a great 4th of July at our house this year!!! We usually go out of town, but this year decided to stay in town. We had some friends come over and partied mormon style!! hahaha We got pizza, water balloons, and did the fire pit! Then we were off to Riverton's fireworks!! It was a very fun relaxing 4th!! Thanks guys!! Carson, O, K, and Sadie all dressed in their festive 4th clothes!!
The girls decided to put the water balloons on the trap. They LOVED that!! Then they decided to put all the balloons down their swimsuits!!! They all wanted boobs!! hahahaha That starts so young!!! (Marcie, I need pictures of that...I only have it on video!!) Oh the bribery/black mail, will be great one day!!! hahaha


Happy 4th!!!!! Hope you all had a fun and safe one!!! :)

2 comments:

Nate and Marcie said...

We had so much fun, thanks for having us over! I got some good pictures of the "babies." Hope you have tons of fun in St. George! Love ya!

John and Ashley said...

We had a great 4th. I just haven't posted it yet. I wone 3rd on the 5k
I was pretty proud of that. It was great, but certainly not relaxing.