Monday, July 6, 2009

Fun At The Lake!!

Last Monday, we had a blast at Utah Lake! Yes, I did say Utah Lake! I couldn't see my feet in the water, but it was fun none the less!!! I do have to say sorry to Bryce....He was the only one who had to work since it was a Monday.....Sad! Anyway, Since it is our neighbor's boat, I think that secured us at least another trip out!!! Thanks for taking a hit for the team Hun! The big girls ready to tube!!!!
K, Annabell, and Payten


The Little girls ready to tube!!!!
O and Ellie

And the only picture of me...I did ski though..
Bryce wasn't there to take any pictures of me! You were all saved!!!! hahaha
Carie on the Wake Board for the first time! Yay Carie!!!!

Chuck on the Wake Board for the first time!!! What's up CHUCK!!!!

TD surfing!

1 comments:

John and Ashley said...

You look so much like your mom in that picture. You look so tan. I'm jealous.