Monday, May 11, 2009

"Race for the Cure"

Saturday I was able to go down to Gateway and participate in "Race for the Cure" It was so much fun and really an awesome experience. It was amazing to see a lot of breast cancer survivors and all of their supportive friends and family. I thought it would be a more sobering event but boy was I wrong! There were the funniest t-shirts I have ever seen!! People are so weird! So my thoughts are..."If you can't beat them, join them!" We have lots of crazy ideas for next year! I have to mention, while I was running, I turned to my mom and told her my butt was jiggling! She said, "It's not jiggling, it's just waving at everyone behind you!"

Brooke, Me, Mom
Stick them out girls!!
I just had to write this on the back of Jer's shirt (Brooke's hubby)


The sea of people. Yes these are all of the people ahead of me. There are even more behind me! I do have to say though, we did get there late. :)

0 comments: