Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Yesterday, I had the best Mother's Day ever! My cute little family let me sleep in, they made me breakfast, and gave me presents! What more could I ask for? After all of that, we went to church. The primary presidency asked me to help with an activity. They wanted me to go into the primary with a paper bag over my head and a sheet around my body. The kids were supposed to "guess the mommy" It was so much fun. I disguised my voice so they wouldn't know it was me, but my girls knew right off! They asked me questions like: what color is my hair? What movie did I watch last? What activities do my family enjoy? It was so fun to watch how excited my girls were!! They were bouncing out of their seats! After church we went to Murray park to see my mom's side of the family, and then over to Bryce's family. It was a great day!!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you too!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Happy Mothers Day to you! You are an amazing mommy :o)

Mackenzi said...

Happy Mother's Day! You've been busy, I love the dresses you sewed, good work! And Oakley's crazy hair is awesome!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Happy mothers day!! I love the dresses you made.. are they hard to make?? I would love to learn how..i need to start making dresses for my girls! I love the "crazy" hair picture!! Thats awesome.. i would have never thought to put a CUP in there.. ahah Way to go on the race for the cure!! That is ALOT OF PEOPLE!! Holy crap!! Take care

John and Ashley said...

Those dresses are so cute. I am so impressed. I had a great Mother's day also.