Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Super Bowl!!!

We had such a fun night tonight! We went over to our friends house to watch the Super Bowl. I was rooting for the Cardinals. They lost, but that's okay. At least we got to watch our commercials with our funky glasses!!! And the food.... the food was sooooooo good! We had pizza and salads. I made my caramel brownies and chocolate caramel pretzels!!! We had yummy cookies, and rice crispy treats!!! Aahhhhh.... I will definitely be hitting the gym tomorrow!
The gang!
Yes I really am that much taller than everyone! And, I'm kind of hunched over too!
The crew with their glasses!

We locked the kids in the basement with a TV and their glasses! (Just Kidding!)

5 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Looks like you guys had a Blast!! It was an Awesome game.. The Cardinals may have lost BUT they played awesome!!! Take care

The Dabo's said...

Hey I saw on the news that they lifted that ban on the lead thing. It looks like you can make bows still after all!

Teresa said...

Cute Blog!! The pictures of your girls are adorable. Sunday was fun! We'll have to get together again sometime.

Brandon and Tenille said...

Wow looks like you guys had fun watching the super bowl and enjoying some tasty treats. As for me I didnt watch a second of the game I was taking a nap trying to recover from 3 hours of sleep the night before from sleeping up in park city with a bunch of girl friends. Well worth it though but it looks like you guys all had a good time.....

Melinda said...

Looks like fun! I watched bits and pieces, and sadly I can't remember who won!