Thursday, February 5, 2009

Craft Time!!

Always in January, I get the blues. Oh how I wish I lived some where warm!!! I feel much better when I do the things I love. So here are a few of the crafts I've been making. I am focusing on the girls rooms right now! If anyone has another cute craft idea let me know, we can craft together!
Heart for O's room!
(yes there are rhinestones on the big heart! I love bling!)
O for the O!

K for the K


OOps!! I just erased the "Child of God" sign for Oakley's room! Hers is brown and it sits on her shelf. K's is red and hangs from her shelf.

K's room

9 comments:

Allison said...

Those are darling! You are such a craft wizard! Very cute. Where did you get the Child of God stuff?

Brittany said...

I got the "Child of God" stuff at Wood Connection. Infact I got all of my crafts there! Love that place!

Young Family said...

Way cute!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

DARLING.. wish i was creative. No we having moved yet.. crossing fingers for next week. Carpet is supposed to be installed on the 12..

3 Men & a Lady said...

Everything is absolutely adorable! I am totally in the crafty mood too, to help relieve the winter blues. I think the hearts are my favorite, but I love everything! That is hilarious that you guys used 3-D glasses to watch the Super Bowl! And all that talk of the food made me hungry... better go get a snack! :)

Melinda said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute! My friend Kayli and I get together to craft every couple of weeks- you are so invited! Man, I really wish we lived closer together.

Jennifer Hatch said...

All of those things are so adorable! My little sister and I have been trying to figure out some things like this to do as well, I should get some tips from you!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Ok I sooooo love your crafts you did they all turned out so cute. I just need to come and see your house cause I am sure it is so dang cute. You are so good at making such cute stuff. Anytime you feel the urge you can come on over to mine and do whatever your heart desires there so much to do.....

John and Ashley said...

So cute, we have got to get together. Those hearts would be so cute in my girls room to. Love the letters.