Due to a few complications, I have to be down completely for 1-2 weeks. ughhhhhh! I feel okay for the most part. I am dizzy and weak from all the blood loss, and my incisions are sore, but other than that, I feel great! hahaha! I am not taking any of the pain killers, they make me CRAZY! I do not see why people like that stuff!
I could not ask for better friends and family. They have helped me so much. I am VERY blessed. Thank you all!
1 week ago



8 comments:
Yikes! I heard the news on Sunday. I'm SO sorry. Those pictures say it all! Please let me know what I can do... I would LOVE to help out in any way I can. I'm glad you're on the mend. Hang in there! :)
Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with! Seriously!
Oh Britt, I haven't checked your blog for awhile, sorry that happened, OUCH, hope you are feeling better soon!! Enjoy the rest :)
Just stay down!! I know it's hard, but that is going to help you recover faster. NO CLEANING TOILETS!! If you need them cleaned so badly, let me know and I'll come clean them for you! I love you that much!!
Please, please call if you need anything! We're here to help.
I hope your doing ok. I'm sure you are so sick of being in bed! Get better!
I just found out about your whole twin growing inside of you, sounds terrible. I am glad you are feeling better.
OH MY GOSH!! I saw your cute family at church on Sunday and wondered where you were!! I'm so sorry! If there's anything you need please let me know! I'd love to bring you dinner or your favorite dessert or anything! I hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment