It never fails, this time of year I always want to change my house! I love to decorate and have some kind of fun project to tackle. This time I painted! I think paint is one of the most dramatic changes for the least amount of money!! I LOVE IT!
Before...

After!! I painted the walls, changed out my lamp,
and made a new flower arrangement!

Before.....

After!! I painted and bought a new mirror! (and wreath!)

Before...

After!! I just painted!

Before.....(I have always hated this corner!)

After!! I took down the extended family picture,
and replaced the quilt stand with a chair and lamp!
4 comments:
You have way too much energy. All those Diet Cokes through out the day is really paying off! Very cute!
Very cute!
Your house looks great! Your girls are so cute, they look so old! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!
I love it. I love everything. I can't wait to see it in person. My fav is the mirror and wreath.
Post a Comment