Picture day, at school, was last week. I always have such a hard time trying to decide what to have them wear. I thought I could have K in that same green dress we had from family pictures. The shirt I bought for O was kind of boring because she had a fun skirt for family pictures. So I went and got O a new dress, but then K's looked too plain, so I put a flower I had in my drawer on it....well, I think it worked....What do you think? Remember I can always get retakes, so be honest!
1 week ago



2 comments:
I think they looked adorable. So unless the smile isn't right they will be great!
They look so cute. We might be doing retakes also. Their pic day was the day after I got home from the hospital. We'll see how they turn out.
Post a Comment