Yep, that's right...you are looking at MY CHRISTMAS TREE!!! Two years ago, I put my tree up on November 5th and loved it! Bryce however did not! Last year I waited until after Thanksgiving, but didn't get to enjoy it long enough! So yesterday, my friend Ashley called, she was putting up her tree. Then I thought I really need to get mine up too! And while Bryce is gone so he doesn't have a say in the matter! So here it is...November 5th and that is
1 week ago



12 comments:
BEAUTIFUL tree!!!
Good you got yours up now mine! ;) J/K I love it it looks great!
You are so funny!! I love how you just do it when Bryce is not home. It looks great!!
Are you kidding! I can barely handle it from Thanksgiving to Christmas! You are a tropper!
Love it!!! And it looks great in it's new spot. I agree that if you wait until after Thanksgiving it's just not long enough.
I love it, your tree is gorgeous. I think its a good idea to set up the tree now I was thinking about it myself. I bet your kids love it as well. Oh thanks for the bedazle idea so want to do that if I didnt have to return it.....
Tyler would kill me. He complains if it's a few days before Thanksgiving. I think it looks great. Are you listening to carols in the car too?
YAY...I knew I liked you! I have been listening to Christmas music since November 1st and our tree is going up next weekend! Your tree looks FABULOUS by the way!
Your tree is amazing and beautiful!! I'm with you, I don't think it's to early, if you wait til after Thanksgiving (especially this year since it's so late in November, I think) then you wouldn't be able to enjoy it. It's fun to have it up and done so you can focus on other things for the holidays!! And I think it gets you in the holiday spirit!! Love it!
wow! you are so on top of things! your tree is absolutely gorgeous!
Looks great!
I'm finally part of the elite!!!
Post a Comment