Monday, November 24, 2008

From the Mouth's of Babe's! #2

Oakley, where ever we go, sings, "Mom likes to wear stinky underwear in her hair!"

Kaybree, "Mom, do people in spanish fork speak spanish?"

Kaybree, while singing to The Little Mermaid, "wondering FREAK, wish I could be, part of that world!"

Oakley, "oopsie side down"

Kaybree, "Mom, do boys like girl cheese sandwiches too?"

4 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh I love it. That made me laugh and think of some things carson says as well. Thanks for sharing that your kids are so cute....

ash said...

Very cute! Happy Birthday a little late. Hope you had a good day. It was fun to see you at the mall th other day. Too bad my little Maggie was being such a stink. It was not a very fun shopping experience!

Nate and Marcie said...

"Spanish" fork, makes sense to me. And I love the new background!!!

Mackenzi said...

I love the little mermaid one! I always sang the wrong lyrics to Disney movies and didn't know it until I started watching the movies again with Halle. :)