Where do I even start? I guess I'll give y'all a quick recap of the last six months...
So after St. Patrick's Day was April Fools Day....
This is what Bryce and I did to the girls...
And, this is how the girls retaliated...
Stinkers...I don't know where they get it from?
Then I was bored...So I painted Debbie's house. Debbie is a cute lady in my ward. Her son was on a mission and coming home soon....She wanted him to come home to a nice house. She asked me to help her decorate, but I just so happened to have a five gallon bucket of extra paint. I recruited my friend Amy to help. Long story short, we painted her whole house! (way fun experience) Her walls were all white, now they are beige..It's kind of hard to see in the pics.
Here are some before and afters.
Bathroom Before:
Bathroom After:
Family Room Wall Before/ During:
Family Room Wall After:
Family Room Before:
Family Room After:
Then came summer. Of course we had a blast
Fun in Lake Powell
Then school started way too soon!
Kaybree and her first day of 4th grade!
Oakley on her first day of 2nd Grade
New outfits and backpacks
Before we knew it, we were off track already, so we went to Las Vegas...
Family picture at Hoover Dam
After being off track, the girls went back to school and again I was bored. So I went and got a job at Dr. Rosvall's. I am assisting there now! Yay!
And voila! You are all caught up! Hopefully I won't wait another 6 months to blog!



2 comments:
Haha. You crack me up! At least I see you enough where I already knew all these things! And I wish I loved practical jokes like you do- you're so fun!
Love it! I think I need to do a 5 month update in 5 minutes too! Quick and to the point! Miss you! :)
Post a Comment