Sunday, March 13, 2011

Birthday party of the YEAR!!!

Or should I say, "the ONLY birthday party of the year!" This year I thought we should do a combined birthday party for the girls....you might be wondering what I was thinking, so here is the logic! We started planning Kaybree's birthday party. Her birthday is December 30th and everyone is usually out of town, or coming home the day or weekend of her bday. In the past I've always planned her party for a week or two later. This year we were also planning her baptism, so that pushed the bday party back even further. Oakley's birthday is February 9th. I knew I would be doing another birthday party very shortly after this one. Since Oakley was totally on board with all of Kaybree's ideas, we decided we may as well combine! Well, I told the girls that they could each invite as many girls as their age...Kaybree 8, Oakley 6...total 14....right? Well, one thing lead to another and I hate for feelings get hurt, so we ended up with a grand total of 28! Yep you read that right....28 little girls! We invited 28 girls over for a pajama, pizza, and pedicure party!!! I don't have a picture of me doing pedicures, but let me just tell you.....painting 280 toes takes FOREVER! This is definitely going to be a party my girls will remember! That's what it's all about right?!

28 water bottles!

I knew this was going to get confusing, especially when it came to drinks. So my brilliant idea to keep some sanity was water bottles with names on them! I worked out fabulously! 28 goodie bags!
28 cupcakes!

28 cute girls in pj's!
28 presents!

Out of all 28 gifts, this is the gift that topped the charts!!! JUSTIN BIEBER!!! hahaha! ;)

2 comments:

Mackenzi said...

Wow!! I am impressed! Looks like it was a fabulous party! You girls are so cute, and lucky to have you!

Melinda said...

I think you deserve Mom of the year for that one. How fun!