Well, we decided that we needed one little addition to our family! We got a puppy!! His name is Rocky! Well, Rocky was the cutest most lovable little guy until he decided to bark all night and chew on my floor boards! The girls loved him......but then were scared of him! They thought he was really trying to bight them. I explained that that is just what puppies do! They didn't like that too much!
1 week ago




4 comments:
Good choice, I would take a boat over a dog anyday haha!
So much better. That dog wouldn't have lasted long at our house either.
Ha ha - nice trade! And I like the name for your boat as well. :)
That's a sweet trade. That dog really is adorable but I hear ya on the barking and tearing up the baseboards. That boat looks nice and will make many family memories.
Post a Comment