Monday, November 23, 2009

3 and 0!!!

That is right, I turned 30 this weekend!! I seriously can't believe it! I have had such a hard time with this birthday! I didn't want to leave my 20's behind! I must say though......I had a fabulous birthday!!! And, who only celebrates for one day? Not me! The whole weekend was mine baby!!! :)

Bryce started the weekend out with an embarrassing sign.....Game on babe, game on!! Just you wait!

Bryce and the girls made me a birthday cake! (yes, that is me in pj's, and yes, I am wearing a crown! It says 30 on it. My friend Carie made it for me, and my girls made me continue to wear it!)

We did some shopping, saw two movies: New Moon, and Blind Side! LOVED BLIND SIDE!!!! You HAVE to see that one! It is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time! Thanks everyone the awesome birthday....is awesome an old word? Did that just date me? Thanks everyone for the killer, dope, happening, rad, bad, seriously awesome day! hahaha

6 comments:

Mackenzi said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday! Just think of it this way, you still have 30 years tillyou are 60 so you are till young baby!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great birthday! I loved the sign!

Ralina said...

I'm glad you had a great Birthday. Looks like it was a blast.

Cindy said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Loved the sign too!

Jennifer Hatch said...

Well, at least you went into your 30's with style. Happy Birthday (a little late)! :)