Saturday, October 3, 2009

Miley Cyrus Concert

This week we went to the Miley Cyrus concert. I really don't know what to say about it.....let's just say, "I wish she would have worn more clothes, I wish she would have sang more Hannah songs, and I wish she didn't puke during the third song!" After saying that, the girls had a wonderful time and loved every minute!! That is what matters! Will we do it again? NO!

To start off the night, we dressed up in matching headbands, and did makeovers!!! Then we had a fabulous dinner at Chili's!!!

Daddy and his girls!!! Bryce didn't want a headband....I wonder why?

Miley Cyrus!!!!

Us waiting for the show to start!

4 comments:

Jennifer Hatch said...

Wow, sounds like Miley put on an interesting show... at least you had some good bonding time with your girls! :)

The Dabo's said...

Well that sucks, glad I didn't go I guess. Still cute that Bryce went along.

Anonymous said...

How fun for your girls! I was secretly happy we were going to be out of town for the concert. I really don't like Miley too much.

Melissa said...

your always doing fun stuff for your kids! your an awsome mom! love you guys.melissa