Sunday, August 16, 2009

FIRST Day of FIRST Grade!!!

K started first grade!!!!! she absolutely LOVES it!!!! I would be lying if I said that I wasn't sad. I did shed a few tears, but those were short lived!!!! I know, I know that sounds really mean, but K was READY to start school!! She is sooo smart and always wanting to be involved with everything!!! She enjoys reading and playing school. She just can't get enough of it! (I'm sure that will change in the future!) She is full of energy and life! She loves her friends and constantly wants to play with all of them! Therefore, school is the best place for her!!! hahaha
You might ask what O does while K is gone......? Well, she makes herself a bed right in the middle of the family room and watches what ever show SHE wants!!!! O actually really misses "Bug" and is constantly asking when she will come home. It's really kind of sad. I keep calling little friends to come play and keep her busy!

0 comments: