Friday, March 13, 2009

I Love To See The Temple


Yesterday, I was able to take the girls up to the Draper Temple open house. Bryce is out of town. We tried to find a time when it would work for us all to go, but couldn't. So I took the girls myself. They LOVED seeing inside the temple.
K said her favorite rooms were the Celestial Room and the Marriage Room. She is a little romantic at heart!
O, well...she just might be my trial in life. She informed me this week that, "I don't want to be BATHTIZED. I don't want to be a NUMBER of the church!" I actually thought it was pretty funny, but don't want her to know! I said, "well, you have four more years to decide that."
As we entered the baptismal room, she said, "Mom, why are those pigs under the swimming pool?" As you can see, I have lots to teach during family home evening!!!
The last day to visit the temple is this Saturday. Go if you can!!! It really is one of the most beautiful temples I've seen.

8 comments:

Allison said...

So cute! And I'm sure Oakley will grow out of it. Your girls are darling!

Anonymous said...

Oakley's perspective of baptism is so funny! What a great mom you are to take them to the openhouse.

Mackenzi said...

haha, Oakley's comments crack me up! Your answer was perfect, I probably would have started laughing before I could have come up with something smart to say. The picture of you and your girls is so cute!

Nate and Marcie said...

I love Oakley's comments! That's so great that you were able to take the girls to see the temple, I'm sure they'll remember it forever, even if it's the "pigs under the swimming pool."

Brandon and Tenille said...

You girls looks sooooo pretty all dressed up. I love your purse if you want a wallet to match they have them for cheap at the store called randy and company by my house.....

Cindy said...

So cute! It was beautiful wasn't it?

Teresa said...

That picture of you and the girls is beautiful! What a fun experience! Oakley's comments are too cute. You've got darling girls.

heidi larsen said...

i missed out. we had tickets to go but i got sick... i can't wait to go through a session to see it. you and your girls are so cute!